2009-05-10

Crazy~~

Arhhh....24 hours for a day not enaught for me!!
Can I have 48 hours for a day??!!
I need 12hrs for sleeping , 30hrs for studying and 6hrs for "Fang Kong"

I'm rili going to Crazy !!
24 days to my Exam!!
I have to finish 23'chapters for Level 1 & 18'chapters for Level 2

I rili no enaught time d!!
Yesterday spend 1 days to do Trading acc only !!
Today !!still doin Trading acc & Partnership...
How I going to finish all ??

Now my Table is full!!
bt my brain is blank!!


Please la !!!Crystal Leong !!
Wat r u doin ???wake up K!!!
I just hope can pass then continue my 3rd sem with Ezan...
I don wan my mum feel dissapoited wit me!!
This morning I called my mum...
and wish her a happy mothers day...
and I also told her that I'm having exam on June...
She wish me all the best n good luck !!
at the moment ....In vain I tried to keep back my tears.
Thanks Mum...I rili miss you~~~
because of you ...I will try to do my best!!
Hopefully I can pass!!
Everyone , Please pray for me !!!

没有评论:

发表评论