busy with my work and also my study ...
Yesterday was Labour Day,suppose to be rest at home right ??
Nope..I got to work at home...
cos Australia they are still working ....
so i have to reply email and do the stupid price list!!
Ooooooh...sian leh....
Today I got to work half day...
Aikkssss..Tired lo!!
after work , I meet Ezan at "Couseway Poit"
We taked our luch together at "Pizza Hut"...
but we not eating Pizza.....hahaha....
Funny bo ?? go Pizza Hut but not eating Pizza...
Wat we ate ??
HAlo!!Pizza Hut not only pizza lo...
Then ???
yea....tat's Spaghetti & Chicken wing...yummy !!


After finished our luch ..we just walk aroud...
Actualy I just wanna to buy a new "Outerwear "
but finaly I baught 3 new shirt .....
Hahaha.......Happy..ING....
Yeah...2moro hang out with Ezan again
we already booked the KTV at 11am to 6pm...
then maybe will go shopping againss..
Wooo~~I'm so excited ....



没有评论:
发表评论