2009-07-17

haih..i'm so suffering now

suspose i must be happy...
cos i found a caring friend at here....
he is the one who will treat me as fren ...
be frank with me for every things...
help me to solve my problem when i need..
and always concern about me and teaching me...

but....at the same time i feeling sad too
from the conversation between me n him
i can feel that he feel dissapointed on me
just because i changed to become worst...

he is also the only one know me very well..
he is the 1st person who come and told me
that he can see I already 'throw in the towel' in my heart already
from my action and the way I walk
ha can know that my feeling and my changes
he said that i walk dragging my feet in office...look v sian...
my own does'nt know this also ...
but he know ??!!

I'm realy susprise that he never give up me
and he is try to encourage me to be better
this few month i rili feel that 2 of us bcome stranger
last time we will share every thing to each other
but this few month we seldom talk ...
just becos i changed to be worst...
and he feel dissapoited on me but he does'nt let me know too
so thet 2 of us will become stanger..

but just now... 2 of us just be frank to each other
and tell each other what we are thinking
so that now i know wat i going to do my next step...
i wont escape any more...
I promise..i will try to be better...

I must make the first move to make me n him not so stranger
1st ...i will try to put more concentrate on my work
try to find back myself !!and let you find more confident on wat i'm doin

i'm rili feel touching and also appreciate that i have a caring fren and good senior like u
I will try to learn more from your side...
thank you so much ..my caring fren

没有评论:

发表评论