2009-07-12

I realy neglected my blog for damn long
erm...cos i'm realy busy nowsaday lo
finished my work and my study I was damn tired man !!
so realy no mood to write any tings ....

Arhh...I'm about to Crazy !!
suspose I'm off yesterday ....
but because of the stupid report I got to back to office

Alvin was ask me to assits him to do a report for Middle East customer
1st , I'm not the one who incharge of Middle East Market !!
2nd, I'm not your assitstand eh !?!!
3rd, friday afternoon 4some ting only you passed to me all the detail
then you want me give you the report on Monday and must before 12pm???!!!
What the fuck ??!!!
and this is not a 1st time you ask me to do the sai report liao lor!!!
Y dont you just ask Priscilla to do it ??!she is the one who incharge of this k ??!!

Beside that, that time I'm rushing a quotation to Raymond for a Indonesia cutomer
and he want me to give him on Monday morning !!

Walan !! the 2 brothers realy think that I'm a machine lor!!!
Please la!! I'm only incharge of Australia and Russia market K??!!
Y don't ask them to do themself ??
just because of they are busy on GOSSIPING ????!!!
then 5.30pm they went off enjoy their day ...
but i have to stay in office to finish my work and back at 8pm ??
Is this FAIR to me ???

Maybe what Vinnie said is real lo!!
My face always show that "BULLY ME PLS"!!!
that's y every one take me as a CLOWN !!

Some times realy feel i'm a stupid lo ...
people ask then I do...
Honestly !! I'm not care of do more work....I just dislike their attitude !!
haih...bo bian lo....that is a situation in every office...
just dont bother them lo !!Try to be a DEAF !!
always try to console myself...
do more so can learn more then only can get more !!

Yesterday finished my work ...
then I went to Orchard for Shopping at Far East Palza lo
Woo~~~this plaza is realy nice to shop eh...
a lot of thing there...
then i baught 2 shirts and 2 high heels at there LOL

and i was so sad !!=="
cos ate too much yesterday !! SWEAT!!
morning...I ate a "蛋挞" and some tibis
afternoon...Burger King and "士林炸鸡排" with a cup of bubble milk tea!!
night...we have our dinner at "Sumi" a japanese Retaurant
See...how much i ate yesterday ??!! FAT!! regret eh !!

This morning i wake up at 11 some tings...
I have to "PUASA" today..so better stay at home =="
doing some photo in PICASA and playing my PSP...
then 6pm my uncle was da bao a packet of fried rice with fish cutlet for me
actualy i dont feel wanna to eat lo..cos i'm not hungry
but ...since he oredi da bao and sm more the rice look so nice ..
so i'm having my dinner now....LOL!!

sian la ...2moro i got 3 hours management class eh!!
si beh sian lo...I din't do any revision today lo
cos I'm rili bo mood to do it eh !!

Opppss...just received a massage from Ke Xin...
is an invitation massage ..
this coming Sunday is her 21st birthday
she will organise a party at Pasir Ris 's chalet
woooo~~Party again !!Excited LOL

Last 2 week i just went to Sylvia '24th birthday
Clubbing at "DEBALI"....kaka not bad not bad

没有评论:

发表评论