How I celebrate ??
actualy nothing special ...bt i'm touch & hapi
Early in the morning , my sis & bro came to my room ..
and tat time I was sleeping...
Guess wat they did ??
KNS...my sis came n kiss me ...pui pui pui...geli...
scared me!!I tot who rapes me !!haha
then they all sang birthday song for me ...
I'm so surprise and feel touching....
Afternoon, me & Ezan went to "Causeway Poit"
to having our luch at *Sakae Sushi*
Yummy ...Yummy....
2 of us keep on laught & laught & laught....Haha
after tat we watch the movie 17'again..
Then , Xiao Qing came to meet us at 8pm....
then we having our dinner at PIzza Hut....
then we went back around 11pm....
That's all for my 19th B'day
Ezan...thanks for your Sakae Sushi
& Xiao Qing ...thanks for your Pizza...
Night..I sign in to my FB...
and I saw some ting there...
he send me a birthday wishes ...
I'm so happi and feel touching when I saw he is writing sm ting on my wall
yah...he still remember tat's my birth..
For me..tat's is teh best gift...
Thanks....



没有评论:
发表评论