2009-04-15

Terrible !!?

OMG!!!Mummy ah........
My exam is coming soooN
HOW??!! who can help me ??
and I was miss 2 lessons last week ..

OH no!!! now only i member that I still have 3 assignment not done yet...
HAiz...how ah ??
LAzy !! Tired !!
Yea....that's y I never done my work...
and it is also the reason I gave myself for 5 days holidays

During my 5days holidays at my Home town..
I'm sooOooo enjoy .... relax ... Happy ...
and I have forgot all my assignment and all my study
Costing account , Trading accout ,Depreciation ..
What else??!!all become rubbish and throw to TONG SAMPAH liao...

2moro I have 3 hours class some more leh!!
Wooo...Tired!! Lazy....siez de loh
and all my home work I still not yet done eh..haiZ
but i cant miss my class any more...
Mr.Dennis already 1week din't see my cutie face..
I know tat he sure miss me a lot...Heee..
So i tink he won't scold me if i never do his home work..
because I'm too cute d mah...Haha
Please la wake up loh...dont' think so much K......
He wont' scold you but he sure kill you lor...
SOooo..better finish all the home work before end of the day !!

没有评论:

发表评论