2009-04-14

Princess Crystal 19th birthday

Woo..just back from my lovely hometown..
ooOOoo..Tired lor..but happy la....
hahaha....sweat!!

Thursday, me and Lin went to BK to collect our sijil SPM
then we went to Station 1 to have our tea time and gossip there lo

Friday night, me,Lin,Yin & Vinn went to Berkali Corner
yam Cha and gossip there lo..
HaHA... eat my lovely "Roti SAlad" there
...Yummy..
Aikkss..so sui ...send wrong pic to Vinn...
she sure laught on me la !! wat to do ??
Please la ..don post in ur blog...I will cry leh=="
then after tat we continue our meeting at Lin home


Saturday,we all went to "Full House" to celebrate Princess Crystal 19' Birthday...
1st I pick up the Alys at her house.Ya,this pig sleep late again...
Then all reached Lin home at 12 sm ting...
then sit in the car and wait the "da pai " Vinnie Khoo
Then we stard our Happy Journy to " The Cave"
SOoooooo Sweat....Guess wat happened??!
their business open by 5pm to 1am not 24 hours de loh..
then only we go to " Full House"
We taking our Lunch and also snap a lot of pic at there
and I become a model then they take photo for me ..Haha...
Yeah...I feel Happy and also a bit of sad...
anyway..thanks ya..my sweet heart!!
I feel a lot of Fun for " my advance birthday"



*Crystal , Esther , Vinnie , Hui Lin , Sze yin*
<the Friendship that never break>

Princess Crystal using her lunch......

*Princess & Vinnie*

* Crystal & Esther *

*Princess & Sze yiN*

*Crystal & Hui Lin*

*Princess Crystal*

*Esther*Alys*Crystal*

没有评论:

发表评论