skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2009-06-10
dissapointed............
Haih...i'm feeling down ...
dissapointed............sad....
Whenever I need someone ,
you are only the one who will stand by me......
but why this time you are not beside me when I'm really need you
没有评论:
发表评论
较新的博文
较早的博文
主页
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
* Crystal *
Lovely Babee
*My Sweet Heart*
because of you my life is wonderful
Chee & Jiun
Sze Yin & Crystal
Hui Lin & Pei Chee
Vinnie & Miee
*WInk*
Frenss
Crystal & Ezan
buddy
Cheerss!!
Chit Chat
Frenzz
Esther
SZe Yin
vinnie Khoo
Alyss
Other Link
FaceBook
Friendster
BloG
▼
2009
(41)
►
九月
(1)
►
八月
(2)
►
七月
(8)
▼
六月
(7)
Haih..Tired again...Just finished my class....aiks...
Friday night, me and some frens went to VIVO cityf...
休息了两个星期,又要回去上课了Level 3开课了.... 我只拿了3课(management ac...
dissapointed............
yahoo~~~I pass my Exam
tired but happy
congratulation !!!
►
五月
(7)
►
四月
(7)
►
三月
(9)
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
没有评论:
发表评论