2009-06-06

tired but happy

Hhmm....Tired la wei..!!
but a lot of fun in this 2 days ....

Yesterday after work ,
all of us (9 person) went to BUGIS for celebrate Wai Peng Birthday
haha...we eat Steamboat again lo...
a lot of fun lor...9 of us keep on talk and joke
then finish dinner , we just went back lo
I reached home at 1o sm ting, but 3am only slept

then this morning wake up at 6am,
I'm rili feel sleepy lor...
then i slept in the tren when I'm going to work
hahaha...you know wat happened ??
I'm fall into sleep.....
lucky Siew Lee (my collegue) ask me wake up when i'm reached
If not dono wake up at which station lo

then finish work, went to Bugis again...
Alamakkk...Bugis become my 2nd Home d lor....
aikkss...no choice la ....
cos my buddy Su Ling came to Singapore today mah
so must meet up with her ...
then we shopping again lo
make a lot of noise, joke and laught lol
we oredi long time never crazy together d
hahaha...I'm rili happy LoL

没有评论:

发表评论