2009-06-21

Friday night, me and some frens went to VIVO city
for celebrated Hwee Teng B'day
then we have our dinner at "Japanese Gourmet Town"
this restaurant not bad lor.... Nice...
having alot of type of Japanese food



*I ate this* Yummy Yummy

after dinner, 6 of us keep on laught and talk at the bridge
then reached home around 1am , 3 some ting only i slept =="

the second day I wake up at 6.30am
Saturday la weiii....have to work some more leh...sian!
Lucky!! no "government" in office today..haha
all of them went to hotel for meeting d....
me and wai peng keep on keng gai and sleep a while in her room...

After work , me and wai peng went to Causeway Point
we have our lunch at "Ajisen"
alamak~Japanese food again!!?!
yaeh..2 of us eat Ramen and some alacarte

around 2.30pm I meet Ezan
we went to library for revision
stress la....the management account rili make me crazy
Ezan went back around 6pm ,me mah alone stay at library lo
around 8pm I'm about to leave
mana tahu saw my classmate at there ,they ask me join them
then I sit with them and talk a while lo

around 8.30pm , Ezan called and said wanna go sing K @ JB
so, I hurry go home dress up and take my passport lo
we reached JB at 10pm....
5 of us sing from 10.30pm til mid night
at the same time, we eat a lot of snake food at KTV leh....OMG!!Fat
Then her fren so Kind leh....
He fetch us back to S'pore, then he go back to JB agian
then i reached home around 4am...tired!!

then wake up at 3pm today....
feel tired la weii......
tomorrow have to work and study again!!sian=="
hey my lovely dad ..."Happy Father's Day" ya!!

没有评论:

发表评论