2009-06-22

Haih..Tired again...
Just finished my class....
aikss ...dont like this class la!

Alamak~i dono wat happened on me ??!!
Nowadays always maked the small mistake in my job !!
Like today I 4got to put "date" in packing list....
then always typo error in my PI or Quotation!!
I never make tis kind of stupid mistake before lo
Haih...How come ??!? I realy dono lo !!

have to say sorry to some one...
I know , u din scold me does't means u r nt angry
I know you sure will beh song ...
for me ,i will beh song too, i can understand
you are given me chance to do better
Sorry and Thanks...
I promiss !! I will be more careful next time!!
and I will do my best.....
please don feel dissapointed on me kay ??!!

erm...Sylvia's Birthday is coming soon....
and she just invited me to her birthday party on this sat
Ofcos i will attend la!!! clubbing wor....
and my buddy su ling will go too....keke
excited for this coming weekend eh!!

3 条评论:

  1. WHY GOT SO MANY MISTAKE?? 呵呵~
    心不在焉哦...在想谁??^O^

    回复删除
  2. Erm...刚刚忘了说,
    我下星期二就去选拍照的婚纱咯~

    回复删除
  3. 在想你咯~~嘻嘻
    你还没有给我你的blog lo....
    快快给我拉~~

    回复删除